University of Limpopo Application form 2023-2024
University of Limpopo Application form
The University of Limpopo is the result of a merger between the former Medical University of Southern Africa and the University of the North, which merger occurred on 01 January 2005.
The Medical University of Southern Africa (MEDUNSA) was established in 1976 to provide tertiary education and training facilities to the educationally disadvantaged in the fields of Medicine, Allied Health and Nursing Sciences, and Dentistry intended to meet the health needs of the country.
The Campus is situated to the northwest of Pretoria. Its grounds extend over some 350 ha adjoining the Ga-Rankuwa Township and are easily accessible by roads and rail. Regular bus and taxi services operate between Pretoria and Dr George Mukhari Hospital as well as between Mabopane and Medunsa.
A non-refundable application fee of R 80.00 is payable by all applicants (for online applications). Please use the following bank details to deposit and upload the deposit slip with the rest of your required documents.
- first-time UFH applicants
- UFH students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
- Management & Commerce
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences & Humanities
- Science & Agriculture
- Nelson R. Mandela School of Law
- Alice Campus
- Bhisho Campus
- East London Campus
How to Apply for UFH Application 2023
The application forms are available online on the portal. However, UFH prospective students can make applications physically to the respective office aside from the online applications. Start with these steps to begin UFH Application.
- After payment of the non-refundable application fees, an SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
- Visit the online application portal.
Applicants can download application form here