unisa gap grant application 2022-2023
Emergency “Gap” Grants offer meantime economic or non-financial assistance to qualified people whose needs are the end result of an unexpected incident. The furnish provides a “hole” investment to help individuals in getting a return on their feet. … Individuals can’t follow for funding on their very own.
Complete the next 3 STEPS to Apply for your Missing Middle Gap Grant!
Unisa (DHET) Gap Grant
What is a combined family income?
This is the total income earned by the student and his or her direct family (mother, father, spouse, or legal guardian) in the form of wages, salaries, grants, pensions, or other sources of income, including rental or business income.
The gross combined family income (income before deductions) may not exceed R600 000 per annum.
Who should apply?
You may apply for the 2019 fee adjustment grant if
- you are a Unisa student currently registered for an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification (formal qualification).
- you are a South African citizen.
- your combined family income does not exceed R600 000 per annum.
- you will receive only a partial bursary/scholarship for the 2019 academic year that does not cover the full cost of your study (provided that your combined family income does not exceed R600 000).
Who should not apply?
- Students who have already received the fee adjustment (missing middle) grant.
- Students with a combined family income of more than R600 000 per annum.
- Students who have already applied for and qualify for NSFAS funding for the 2019 academic year. Qualifying NSFAS applicants will automatically be considered for the 2019 fee adjustment grant.
- Students who completed Grade 12 in 2018 at Quintile 1, 2 or 3 schools. These students will automatically be considered for the 2017 fee adjustment grant and do not need to submit an application.
- Students who will receive a full cost bursary or scholarship for the 2019 academic year.
- Foreign students (any student without a South African ID).
For more info visit the school website
Below are Unisa useful links
Check unisa exam results
unisa application masters
unisa application masters
unisa my application
unisa mba application
unisa my application tool
unisa registration masters
unisa application for matric exemption
my unisa application
my unisa application status
my unisa applications status
my unisa application approval
my unisa application accept offer
unisa application nsfas
unisa application nsfas grant
unisa application new student
unisa application ndp
unisa application online
unisa application opening date
unisa application open
unisa application outcome
unisa application office
unisa application opening date for second semester
unisa application period
unisa application process
unisa application progress
unisa application payment
How to Check your Unisa Application Status
Click to view Unisa Application & Banking Details
unisa application bridging course
Details of Unisa B-Tech Application
unisa b ed application
unisa application contact
Unisa CTA Support
unisa application email
unisa registration eft payment
e tutor unisa application form
unisa application form
unisa application grant
unisa postgraduate application
unisa apply for graduation information
unisa gap grant application
unisa application honours
unisa application help line
unisa registration helpline
unisa registration how much
unisa application fee how to pay
unisa application june
unisa job application form
unisa registration johannesburg
unisa kroonstad registration
unisa kimberley registration
unisa application late application
unisa application llb
unisa application llm
unisa login application status