unisa application status 2022-2023
These are very common steps to follow to check on your Unisa application for an admission to the University of South Africa to further your education.
Your waiting response from the University of South Africa (unisa) concerning your application for an admission to study at Unisa hasn’t come? Don’t be disturb cause applyunisalinks has neatly put some simple ways to follow to check or track the University of South Africa’s application status for your admission.
When you apply for admission you usually expect a response a few days after the application closing date. However, if you still haven’t heard back from the University of South Africa (Unisa) it might be time to take things into your own hands. It’s not a difficult process, but to make things even easier, we’ve provided you with the below link which you can click to access.
- Step 1: Kindly move to https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/unisa-studentstatus/default.do and check or change your contact information.
- Step 2: Note that you will be asked to enter your student number that was given to you when you applied.
- Step 3: Please enter your Surname(s)/Last name(s)
- Step 4: After that you enter your First name(s)/Forename(s)
- Step 5: Please Select your Date of Birth
- Step 6: And click on continue to track or check your application. When you are done, the page will be able to open for you to see the status of your application for admission in 2021-2022 academic year.
Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za
These are links to some University of South Africa Status
Below are Unisa useful links