TUT Application Process 2022-2023
TUT Application Process
Application Process for TUT. Every application or Registration has a way or process for applicants or applying students to follow to apply or register.
The following items are required to complete the online application system.
For the online application, you’ll need the following documents.
- South African ID number
- Have a Passport number if you are an International students
- Have an active cellphone number and a valid email address
Tshwane University of Technology Online Application Admission Requirements
You must meet the following general admission standards in order to be considered for admission:
- Because admission rules for individual programs can change from year to year, all prospective students should be aware of this.
- All applicants must complete the Senior Certificate level of English, which is the minimal additional language requirement; some programs may demand first or home language status.
- Each program has its own set of entry requirements.
- Some programs will need students to take an admission test to determine whether they will be accepted into the program or if they should enroll in a prerequisite course.
Tshwane University of Technology Requirements NSC – Gaps in your profile
TUT’s minimum admission requirements and the new NSC-result G’s format
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|7||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|6||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|5||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|3||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|2||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|1||Not achieved||0 – 29|
Apply for an admission at Tshwane University of Technology
TUT requires an online application or a completely filled-out application form, as well as a new certified (not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, by the specified deadlines.
How to Apply
- The electronic application form can be downloaded from the TUT website at www.tut.ac.za.
- To the best of your ability, fill in all of the needed information.
- Assemble and submit the TUT admissions office any necessary supporting papers.
- Leave the section where the school’s headmaster will sign his name blank.
- The receipt of your application form evidence will be processed and forwarded to the admissions department for acceptance and verification.
Things to remember when applying TUT Online
- Kindly be sure you have an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- You’ll need to calculate your APS score before applying. Find out how.
- Make sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays
- Each candidate must submit a certified copy of their identification document (or Passports for international students).
- Applicants should not fax any of these documents.
- Make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for online application.
- Remember: TUT requires you to write National Benchmark Tests NBTs. Find about more about NBTs here.
Applicants can download TUT Prospectus
TUT Application fee
Your application form must be accompanied by an R240 application fee. This money covers the administrative costs of processing application forms, and it is non-refundable if your application is denied.
- For more infor visit tut site here