nsfas cput 2021-2022
Apply for a Nsfas loan and let the scheme take care of your fees during your studies at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology. For Nsfas online application kindly click on this
Form Nsfas Application forms kindly click on this link
Paper applications forms can be sent to NSFAS Head Office in Cape Town via:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 086 644 2822
- Post to: 2020 Online Applications, NSFAS Loans & Bursaries Department, Private Bag X4, Plumstead, 7801.
Please complete and submit your application online within the deadlines provided by NSFAS as the university will not be in a position to assist students who submit incomplete or late applications, or who didn’t apply to NSFAS.
NB: Applications for NSFAS will no longer be accepted by the CPUT Financial Aid Office.
Criteria – Cape Peninsula University of Technology Bursaries 2020
A student qualifies for an NSFAS loan if he/ she is:
- a South African citizen
- applied to study at a university
- an undergraduate student studying towards a first higher education qualification
- is financially needy as determined by the NSFAS Means Test
- able to demonstrate the potential for academic success
- unable to finance his/ her studies
Students who have received loans or bursaries from other sources covering the full cost of study are not eligible for a loan.
For more information, or to apply, visit: www.nsfas.org.za
Below are Nsfas Usful Links
nsfas application status nmu
nsfas bursary application
nsfas bursaries for teaching
nsfas bursary forms
nsfas banking details
nsfas closing date
nsfas call centre