How to Apply University of Limpopo online 2023-2024
How to Apply University of Limpopo online
*Note: make sure that you meet or exceed the admission requirements as set out on the prospectus. Only Bachelor Certificate holders are eligible to apply for admission.
1.1 National Senior Certificate (NSC) with Bachelor exemption
Prospective students, with an NSC, who wish to gain entry to any undergraduate programme at the University of Limpopo, should comply with the following:
- Life Orientation with an achievement level of at least three (3).
- Aligned with the language policy of the university, English as a language of learning and teaching with an achievement level of at least three (3).
- The required minimum levels of achievement in specific subjects as stipulated in the Calendars of each Faculty, provided that:
- Four 20-credit subjects were achieved with a minimum NSC achievement level of four (4) for degree programmes and
- Four 20-credit subjects were achieved with a minimum NSC achievement level of three (3) for diploma programmes.
- The required Admission Point Score (APS) is stipulated in the Calendars of each Faculty.
How to Apply online at University of Limpopo
The listed steps are provided below to help you apply.
- Step 1: Go https://ultrhe01.ul.ac.za/pls/prodi03/gen.gw1pkg.gw1view
- Step 2: Kindly note: Online application has a handling fee of R200 for South African applicants and R750 for International, Deposits should be made to University of Limpopo, Standard Bank Account No. 030131405, use the applicant’s ID numbers / Passport Numbers as reference
- Step 3: You will get a below important information regarding Online Application process. The online process will:
will guide you how to proceed with your application.
At the bottom of each page there is next button that will take you to the next step.
An Asterisk (*) mean either the field or question is mandatory.
- Step 4: Start your application process by answering the questions below, and continue with the steps until the system generates a student number.
Applicants wanting to apply online can do so by clicking here